<VV> Air compressor distribution lines - NO Corvair

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 18:11:32 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/1/2005 11:52:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Rt66Vairs at aol.com writes:

> Honeywell did tests with PVC for compressed air in the early 70s.
>
> It failed to make the grade.
>
> We were shown the results at classes  in Minneapolis that I attended in
> 1974.
>
> I suspect PVC is PVC. In 1974 and 2005.

*****
And in the 70's Corvairs still leaked oil!   [ BUNA M] !!!!!

PVC  today is totally different......Sch. 40  has always been TOTALLY
different then sch. 125!!    What you're guys were surely testing....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug