<VV> EBay warning adn PayPal too - a new one - be careful !

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Tue Nov 1 22:33:34 EST 2005

I just got another one :

A PayPal "Thank you" notice that I just bought a Rolex watch,

with a clever button to click "If you did not make this purchase"

Of course, the button goes to somebody's web site (You can see the link at
the bottom is NOT PayPal !)

Neat trick, and so easy to be fooled (and almost as easy for PayPal / eBay
to trace, too.)

Be careful !

Chaz