<VV> Re: Air compressor distribution lines - NO Corvair

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 23:06:45 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/1/2005 7:50:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

> I could find no manufacturer that recomended PVC pipe in any form, class,
> or schedule for compressed air.

********
So what?    it WORKS...is not dangerous within reasonable limits..... Be
real!   I you have not used it yourself.....do not condem!

For those of you that think this way......here's two  thoughts...FACTS....

LIFE  is sexually transmitted!

HEALTHY  is the slowest way to die!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug