<VV> Re: Flat earthers

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Nov 2 07:44:02 EST 2005

In my post that has not made it to digest form yet, I clearly state that
no manufacturer of PVC pipe ( on the websites I have visited) recomends
its use on compressed air. In fact the sites I visited expressly say it
is NOT to be used for compressed air.  And this is for schedule 40 , 80
and CPVC. Do some research. Find any manufacturer that does not warn of
its dangers and get back to us.  Do not recomend processes that can
cause bodily injury without giving warnings. Old car repair is
inherently dangerous, but one should not add to that danger needlessly.

Frank DuVal