<VV> Re: St. Augustine

strunkhill1 at comcast.net strunkhill1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 11:45:22 EST 2005

CORVAIR AFFAIR ‘05

November 4 – 6, 2005

COMFORT SUITES – WORLD GOLF VILLAGE

EXIT 323 OFF OF I95

CALL TOLL FREE FOR RESERVATIONS

877-940-9501

$75 PER NIGHT

***CAR DISPLAY WILL BE HELD AT ST. AUGUSTINE OUTLET MALL – SHOP TILL YOU DROP WHILE THE GENERAL PUBLIC  VOTES AND ENJOYS THE FINE DISPLAY OF CORVAIRS***

Registration Form
Florida Corvair Affair ‘05

Name:____________________________________

Address:__________________________City:__________________

State:____________Zip Code:_________Club Affliation:_________________

Do you belong to CORSA       yes    no

Registration includes:  Hospitality Room starting @ 4:00PM, Friday Dinner (6:00PM), door prize ticket, dash plaque. (hotel provides continental breakfast)

Registration:	(children under 12 free)		_____X $10	$_____

Autocross (Saturday Afternoon 1:00pm)		_____X $15	$_____

People’s Choice Car Display: (Saturday 8 – 12)	_____x $5	$_____

Valve Cover Races: Friday 8:00pm 		_____x $3	$_____

Short Rally: Sunday Morning			_____x $5	$_____

Awards Brunch – Sunday 11:30AM		_____X $16	$_____

									Total	$_____

Make checks payable to CENTRAL FLORIDA CORVAIRS

PLEASE MAIL REGISTRATION TO:		QUESTIONS:

Marilyn Young					Sarah Jones Beltrami
1309 Freedom Lane				386-615-0072
Daytona Beach, FL  32119			sarahvair at juno.com

Please Indicate People’s Choice Car Display
Circle One

Early Open		Early Closed			  Sedan Class  (4 door)

Modified		Racing Prepared/Specialty    Forward Control

Late Open		Late Closed
 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Friday, November 4, 2005

4:00pm – 9:00pm Registration & Hospitality
6:00pm - ? Dinner & Socializing in Hospitality Room
8:00PM - ?  Valve Cover Races

Saturday, November 5, 2005

7:00am Car Cleanup area available (Host Hotel)
7:00am Registration
8:00am – 12noon People’s Choice Car Display – Belz Outlet Mall
12:15pm – Autocross Tech Inspection – First Coast Tech Center
1:30pm - ??? Autocross First Coast Tech Center

NO EVENTS ARE PLANNED FOR SATURDAY EVENING SO THAT YOU MAY GO AND ENJOY DINNER IN THE NATION’S OLDEST CITY.

Sunday, November 6, 2005

7:30am – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
7:45am - Rally
10:30am – Awards Brunch in Hospitality Room

Brunch Menu

Scrambled Eggs
Cheese & Spinach Quiche
 Bacon & Sausage
Belgium Waffles made to Order
Home Fries
Sliced Ham & Fresh Turkey Breast served with Rolls
Fresh Cut Fruit
Biscuits, Croissants, Danish, Muffins
Coffee & Juice

--