<VV> RE: Air piping, little corvair

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Wed Nov 2 12:50:02 EST 2005

What sort of person has a garage and is serious enough to need air piping,
but thinks it's too hard to do?

We're talking about cutting and threading and turning wrenches or maybe
soldering stuff if you decide on copper.  If you're not comfortable doing
this, how do you work on the Corvair?

I did mine with threaded pipe.  Got the basic idea of how from the Tip
sandblasting catalog.  Seems to me that plastic wouldn't save enough to be
worth the risk.  Metal will condense water out of the air better and that's
worth something too, especially if you paint.

Steve