<VV> Re: Flat earthers

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 18:46:31 EST 2005

The ONLY time we used PVC for air mains at work was with Schedule 160,  rated
for air service. And even at that, we eventually replaced it with SS  tubing
and welds, due to the low temperature resistance of the PVC. Go above  100F,
and things degrade RAPIDLY. We had glued fittings blow apart.  Egads...

In a message dated 11/2/2005 7:44:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,