<VV> rampside

Christopher Ziebell cmzaustin at netscape.net
Thu Nov 3 00:29:33 EST 2005

I've been looking around for a rampside in good shape for a while, but
haven't really had the money to buy one.  I've noticed in the Corsa
classifieds in the communique that there is a 61 rampside in TX that has
been for sale for about as long as I have been a member.  It says it is
a 61 with a 66 engine, and he is asking $6500 for it.

Does anybody know this truck?  Why hasn't he been able to sell it?  Is
there something wrong with it, or is he asking too much for the shape it
is in?  I wouldn't want to drive all the way up there and find something
not worth paying that kinda money for.

Chris