<VV> Late 3spd case and some parts for sale

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 3 21:13:51 EST 2005

I have the 3 spd case, the cover with reverse switch (missing electrical pins) & shifting linkage, input selector shaft, very good cluster gear shaft and somewhere the reverse idler gear. Maybe, maybe, I can find other parts if you ask and accurately describe-like the tooth count on gears, etc.  No input gear or synchros, roller bearings, etc. Been a very long time since I took this apart. Used it to store with a transaxle-keeping it closed up-inside storage. Was going to use it for a 4 spd build-up but then looked at it a bit closer. .

Price: a buck a piece plus shipping from 22408.

Chuck S
BBRT