<VV> RE: Wolf not at St. Augustine - Free Shipping

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 16:15:24 EST 2005

Sorry fellows, but I have a civic duty to perform on Saturday and will miss
the St. Augustine show. I am honored to have been appointed/selected as a
member of our congresswoman's (District 5) selection committee for kids who
have applied to attend one of the service academies (The Military Academy,
Air Force Academy, etc.) next year, and the process is being held in
Brooksville this Saturday. I am, however, still offering the same deal as
always on the local shows that I miss - free shipping on orders for carbs
within one week of your attendance. The filter screens are shipped free
anyway, so I can't do any better than that :-).
The Carbmeister

<<Grant, Will you have some of these with you at St. Augustine Saturday?>>