<VV> WHICH spoiler?

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 4 17:42:25 EST 2005

Chuck, I know, but I don't know the part numbers or the years of the two
models. I looked at S10s and found out roughly where the years changed and
bought the one I thought was it. The thing I would do is look at the bottom
of the FC and its width, and then compare S10s and full-size pickups at used
car lots or in the parking lots...
Sorry I don't have a parts number or exact answer for you.
Chuck S
BBRT