<VV> Rare item on Ebay for EM fans & Spyders just after halloween

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Fri Nov 4 18:04:27 EST 2005

The glass is TURBOCHARGED !!!

At 05:51 PM 11/3/2005, you wrote:
>On Nov 3, 2005, at 7:02 PM, scott morehead wrote:
>
>>Here's an interesting and rare item for the concours and nos folks on
>>the list.
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
>>ViewItem&rd=1&item=4587344999&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
>
>Scott - What's different about a Spyder wing window?
>
>Bruce
>

>Bruce W. Schug
>CORSA South Carolina
>Greenville, SC
>bwschug at charter.net
>
>CORSA member since 1981
>
>'67 Monza. "67AC140"
>Change your options:
>http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can
leave a message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and
lots of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html