<VV> Gearshift

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 16:13:35 EST 2005

Common linkage problem. You'll need to drop the whole deal out of the car
(easy) and make sure all the bushings are there, and that the shifter base has
all its bolts and parts. I had a '65 with two of the four bolts snapped off!
Also make sure you have the shims in place between the shift tube base and
the floor, otherwise the shifter will be quite loose.

In a message dated 11/5/2005 1:54:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,