<VV> Corvair parts

AJ Carter aj at cartersweb.com
Sun Nov 6 10:44:58 EST 2005

I have the remains of about 10 - 15 Corvair rangeing from 1960 to 1967. The
bodies are beyond use but I have early and late suspension, transmission and
some engine parts. I know that Clark buys certain parts but I dont want to
throw away anything that anyone could use. I have rechromable bumpers,
convertable top frames and many other parts. If someone is interested in a
trip to southeast Georgia with a large trailer or truck I would like to make
a deal on anything that can be harvested. I have cutting torch and towing
and lifting equipment but the cars are about 60 miles from my home In
Savannah.
Any Ideas?
AJ Carter
912 238 1980