<VV> Mission Accomplished - not much Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 6 15:10:36 EST 2005

I am proud to announce that at least US Congressional District 5 in Florida
will be offering some service academy appointments to some very deserving
kids in next year's freshman class at West Point, Annapolis, and Colorado
Springs. The selection board process renewed some of my dwindling faith in
our public education system that we can still put out some really great
future heroes. Some even better news (for some) is that about half the
applicants were female. As for Corvair content, ALL of the other 4 male
board members (all much older than me :-) were previous owners of Corvairs!
What a chance to bond at our lunch break (which was paid for with hard
earned tax payer dollars :-)!
The Carbmeister