<VV> Re: 1965 Corvair

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Nov 7 11:08:18 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
  From: Kay Holloway
  To: whubbell at corvair.org
  Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 9:32 AM
  Subject: 1965 Corvair

  Dear Mr. Hubbell,

  I am in charge of disposing of the contents of a house in the DC Metro
area and there is a 1965 Corvair in the garage.  The title is there also.
It has low miles. Is there a chapter in the area of DC and do you also sell
Corvairs through the society?  Thanks so much.

  Kay Holloway

  Kay_holloway at hotmail.com

Hello,

Yes, there are a couple of chapters near the DC area, and a couple more a
little further away.  I include the details below.

Yes, CORSA does have classified ads for selling Corvairs, both on-line and
print.  For information about ads, go here:
http://www.corvair.org/classifieds/index.php

I am also forwarding your request to our online community, Virtual Vairs.
Somebody on the list may be interested in your car.

Bill Hubbell
CORSA Eastern Director
www.corvair.org

207 -- Group Corvair
12710 Lode Street, Bowie, MD 20720
Send an E-mail to Group Corvair

220 -- Northern Virginia Corvair Club
6839 Brimstone Lane, Fairfax Station, VA 22039-1850
Send an E-mail to Northern Virginia Corvair Club

212 -- CORSA of Baltimore
619 Round Oak Road, Towson, MD 21204-3867
Send an E-mail to CORSA of Baltimore
Website: http://corsa212.homestead.com/

217 -- Mid-Maryland Corvair Club
20620 Guard Court, Rohrersville, MD 21779
Send an E-mail to Mid-Maryland Corvair Club