<VV> Info/Book Needed: Body Repair Estimate Guide for FC's

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 14:34:02 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/7/2005 7:17:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dkdewald at pasty.net writes:

Hello  Folks,

I now have the replacement sheetmetal for making the collision  repairs for
our Greenbrier, but the fellow at the body shop needs to make  out an
estimate for the insurance company.  He would like to base the  estimate on
a service time, materials and specifications guide from the  era (this is a
'65 Greenbrier).  Does anyone have something of the  sort from which I could
obtain copies of the relevant pages?

Dale  Dewald
Hancock, (UP) MI

What you need is a Mitchells Crash Estimate book.

They cover either 5 or 7 years so you'll need one no newer than 1970 or 72
since the last
Greenbrier was built in 65.

The oldest I have is an 83 so I can't help you but now you know what you  are
looking for.

Try the internet... ebay...

Good Luck and let us know how you fare. Any of us could be in this fix
someday.

Tim Abney
IECC