<VV> Seat Belt Buckle Hunt

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 20:26:39 EST 2005

Hi

My 63 Monza Vert came with lotsa good stuff, among which are GM logo seatbelts at all four seating positions.  The problem is that the one at the drivers seat has a buckle that does not work.  I have been hunting for a replacement I could transplant in, but want to match the three others already in the car.  The strap is black, the buckle has a black plastic surface, with the GM logo, blue,  in a square pushbutton release in the center.  I wonder if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with.

Thanks to the help of a good friend in the Detroit Area Corvair Club, (thanks Ken Hand) the car goes so fast that I am afraid to drive it without a working lap-strap!!  If you have one, maybe you can let me know "off-line" and so save space.

Thanks!!