<VV> New Vair too

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 22:26:33 EST 2005

It must be time to tell about new Corvairs...

I purchased a 1965 500 Sedan with a 95 HP and powerglide (a little  different
from my 140/4 speed). It has bench seats front and rear which I think  is
real cool.  I bought the car from Terry Kalp back in July and I've been  working
on it, very slowly, to get it back to street worthy condition. The  car needed
to have the non rent paying tenants evicted and their belonging  removed,
which I've done. Then I replaced the o-rings and oil cooler seals. I  need to
"rebuild" the engine wire harness and do a few little things to get the  engine
running again. I'm also going to drop the gas tank to clean it out and  replace
the brake lines, hoses, wheel cylinders and convert it to a dual master
cylinder. I'm going to try to keep it close to stock. The plan it that this will
be my daily driver and a Corvair for my wife to drive to events.

Oh, I almost forgot, it has 30000 original miles and it looks it!

Sign me up for membership in the LM PG Sedans Rule Club!
Ned

Now what is all this talk about 2 Corvairs being an unstable  number???