<VV> 2006 CORSA Convention

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Tue Nov 8 23:47:54 EST 2005

"...just got my Communique this week and decided that I wanted to start making plans to go to Buffalo in next July.  However, there was no mention of the convention, other than a brief little blurb in the CORSA Calendar section.  Is there a website for the convention?..."

Steven Serenska:

According to the Nov Communique, on page 3, the website is <www.shuffleofftobuffalonniagara.com>, but that website does not appear to be working at present.

I'm curious...why is that website not listed on the CORSA website?  For that matter, why is all of the calendar info on the CORSA website for past events only and not future events??  Enquiring minds want to know...

Steve Oxford/'63 conv