<VV> BIG Corvair project

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Nov 9 12:01:08 EST 2005

At 07:32 hours 11/08/2005, AeroNed at aol.com wrote:
>Well, I've taken the plunge...
>
>I'm in the process of redrawing the wiring diagrams for our wonderful (and
>thankfully simple) little cars. I'm planning to have the drawings in PDF and
>JPG  format. I'm also going to try to make them in big (poster) size and
>something  smaller. Right now I'm working with the LM (65 shop
>manual) diagrams. I'm
>going  to need to get other years which I most likely can get locally.
>
>Stay tuned,
>Ned

Those cute little blue Clymer manuals have wiring diagrams for just
about everything Vair, albeit kinda small... but they include
Corsa/Spyder wiring.   Might be a good starting point without having
to go out and buy (or otherwise acquire) the shop manuals for
everything  in order to get a look at the wiring for all.

The Clymer stuff looks like smaller versions of the shop manuals in
any event.    You just need a magnifier to see it all.

tony..