<VV>Pertronix & 1966 wiring harness

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Nov 9 09:56:25 EST 2005

Electronic ignition just arrived and have a question: On the 66, is the
"resistance wire" the 20 W/R/B wire that goes from the main engine
connector to the two connector junction with the 20 B/Y that goes to the coil ?

The electronics wants 12v and at least initially I plan to keep the stock
coil which needs resistance so need a new switched 12v line for the
ignition system. Consequently I need to know where the resistance wire is
and that seems to be the only logical place.

Suggestions as to where to pick off switched (hot in run and start) power
would also be appreciated.

Padgett