<VV> 2006 CORSA Convention

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Wed Nov 9 14:37:17 EST 2005

Robert:

> The web site will be up and running by the 1st of Dec. all info will
> be on the site.
>
> Robert Guerin

Thanks to you and everyone else for the info.  A few suggestions:

    1) Be sure to gather and include a lot of the excellent info that
was posted on VV in response to my original question.  There was a lot
of good background content.

    2) Be sure to add a link to the individual sponsoring chapters'
websites to point to the Convention website (i.e., they don't as of a
few moments ago).

    3) Be sure to include the schedule of convention events somewhere in
the Communique each month.  The Corvair Cognoscenti may know that
"Concours is always on Wednesday", but pikers like me sure didn't.

Only about 8 months to make plans.

Steven J. Serenska