<VV>Pertronix & 1966 wiring harness

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 18:54:33 EST 2005

Given that the Pertronix (or whatever ignition you choose) wants 12 volts,
that would make the starter solenoid bypass terminal unnecessary, right? So,
what if you switch the resistance wire in the connector with the resistor wire
bypass lead? 12 volts direct, and all you needed to do is move one wire.
Ideas?

In a message dated 11/9/2005 3:33:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  Sethracer at a