<VV> fan belts & corvairs in a pinch

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 20:19:27 EST 2005

Had to laugh when I saw that subject.  I'm on the way out the door to AZ to
have them test a battery in (well now out of) a Blazer.  I'll be using my
Corvair Rampside "in a pinch" to carry the battery over there.  I'll ask
about the belt while I'm there.

I like the Dayco Top Cog myself and bought 3 or 4 from Lon.

Later, JR