<VV> Birthday--mandatory Corvair Content

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Nov 9 21:02:27 EST 2005

Although I do appreciate the Marines and I'm very glad they're on our side, technically, announcing their birthday doesn't have anything to do with Corvairs so you're right, it probably belongs on TALK, not this list.

Hank, you of all people should know what does and does not belong here.  I'm sure if someone were wishing Bill Clinton a happy birthday you'd be all over sending them off this list right?

mike

Don
Be careful, there are folks on this list so far out on one side of the
political spectrum that they will take a mention of the Marine Corps as a
political post, that could get you a spankin' from the Chairman.

<snip>