<VV> Windshield wiper

Mel Smith my65vair at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:55:11 EST 2005

Got my 65 corsa working, but haven't been a ble to drive it much. Rain is
the weather trend here in Seattle, and somehow between this spring and now,
my windshield wiper motor ceased to work. It's getting electricity, and
although the brushes looked worn, they seemed to be making contact. I don't
really feel like spending fifty dollars for a rebuilt one from Clark's; are
there any troubleshooting tips or alternative motors that might save me some
money?