<VV> Windshield wiper

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 23:00:30 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/9/2005 6:56:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
my65vair at hotmail.com writes:

> Got my 65 corsa working, but haven't been a ble to drive it much. Rain is
> the weather trend here in Seattle, and somehow between this spring and now,
> my windshield wiper motor ceased to work. It's getting electricity, and
> although the brushes looked worn, they seemed to be making contact. I don't
> really feel like spending fifty dollars for a rebuilt one from Clark's; are
> there any troubleshooting tips or alternative motors that might save me some
>
> money?

HMMMM   lets
see.....Seattle......ocean......salt.....fog.....mist........mold.........=

Your SWITCH  is corroded [ the motor is controlled by GROUNDING  one of both
of the other terminals]....take it out of the dash....dismantle and
clean.....lubricate / preserve  and they wipe again!

Then get a BOOK!   it'll save you way more than $50!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug