<VV> Olds Omega (Nova) on ebay (NO CORVAIR)

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 00:21:34 EST 2005

The Olds Omega that I'm selling for our Corvair friend Steve Laser is closing
tomorrow at 7p PST.  This is a very nice one-owner car (his dad) with service
records back to day one.  It would make a GREAT daughter or son car.  80k
miles 6cyl AT AC PS PB.  I set the opening bid at $1000 with no reserve.  It will
probably go for about $1500. It's ready to drive anywhere by anyone.  If you
want a fine car for CHEAP - here's your chance!  Thanks for the bandwidth.
Craig Nicol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4587395658