<VV> Garth's reply (OT)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Nov 10 11:21:39 EST 2005

------------------------------
<snip>

There's a difference between those who didn't serve and those who couldn't.  Those who didn't are
always the first to complain.  Just like yesterday.

<snip>

Hank

No one complained yesterday Hank.  You made a rude off topic comment in response to the Marine Corps birthday post in supposed anticipation of a post complaining about it  - but no one did.  Garth came on to remind everyone of the posting guideline - quite reasonable I would say.  So quit making things up.

BTW- it took multiple requests from me before you stopped sending your rude and threatening private emails to me so don't paint yourself as such a rational, reasonable person.  On the other hand, you have been good about it since - thank you.

mike