<VV> 2006 convention

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Thu Nov 10 11:44:49 EST 2005

> it is getting back into the US that is the problem.

I am curious if for my next yearly US business trip my fingerprint and digital
image is still available or if it is just again like in a German police
station after having stolen jewelry ... and all this after the routine
green formular where I *did not* check the box with "I plan to do criminal
things in USA" :-)

Hey, just got a phone call from a local car dealer, they invited me for next
weekend's new car presentation. It was the F*rd dealer, so I could elaborate
a bit on my answer :-}

Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl   ts1 at corvair.de    Karlsruhe, Germany
1961 Rampside - 1963 Corvan       ULTRA EuroRep/Ambassador