<VV> Copyrights

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Thu Nov 10 16:48:28 EST 2005

Several years ago the BCA/Reatta Division received permission from GM to
scan/post GM information on their website. So far three of the four years
of production service manuals (and these are 3" thick manuals), the parts
and accessories manual from 2 years after production, and several Delco
Radio, Teves (ABS), and Delco Remy manuals have been scanned into .pdfs and
posted.

While scanning the carb info for Bob, it occured to me that it would be a
Good Thing if Corsa could have a similar repository. Certainly the factory
manuals for a Corvair are much smaller. If someone official is interested,
I can put them in touch with the Reatta webmanager who knows exactly how it
was done.

Padgett