<VV> Merging the Convention and Tire Threads

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Thu Nov 10 19:58:04 EST 2005

VVers:

I also seem to recall that Canadian Tire had a fair variety of tires
mountable on 13" rims.  The tires were in their proprietary Motomaster
line.  My recollection is from about 5 years ago, but perhaps one of our
northern readers can let us know if these are still available.

If they are, and anyone who has used them can let us know, another
potential convention side trip would be to cross into Canada, find a
Canadian Tire store, and get a new set of tires all the way around.  If
I recall, these tires were really CHEEP too (like around $30-$35 per
tire), because of the conversion rate.

Shaun, Joel, anyone from Canada?

Steven "will be crossing to Canada for the Cohibas and Montecristos in
any case" Serenska
'65 Monza Convertible
'66 Corsa Coupe