<VV> Huh?

Jeff Clark corsa2006treasurer at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 22:54:15 EST 2005

Well, I just joined Virtual Vairs, but I can't, for
the life of me, figure out what to do next.  I found
the archives, but how do you post anything?  This is
the most confusing forum I've ever seen, and I
actually earn a living through forums.  Can you
provide instructions (the FAQs were worthless), or
maybe I should just unsubscribe?  I've heard there was
a lot of lies and mis-information being spread about
the 2006 convention through VV, and I'd like to help
clear all that up, but if I can't even get into the
site to post anything.....

Jeff Clark, Treasurer
2006 Convention Committee