<VV> VV and 2006 Convention

Craig Eagleson cleagl at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 09:04:37 EST 2005

-------------------- <snip> --------------------------------

At 10:54 PM 11/10/2005, Jeff Clark wrote:
>Well, I just joined Virtual Vairs, but I can't, for
>the life of me, figure out what to do next.

-------------------- <un-snip> -----------------------------

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to VV!
You'll find a wealth of informations here, and a great bunch of guys with alot of
knowledge and alot of questionable humor <VBG>

When I first signed up for VV, I thought it was hard to use, until I figured out it
isn't a 'forum' or a 'BB' like many web groups, VV is much simpler, it is just a
blanket email that you send to a list.  You email VV, and everyone subscribed gets a
copy of your email.  You can choose to get them one at a time, or in 'digest' form
(10 or so) at a time.

Stay on board for a while and see if you like it.  I personally think the info here
is well worth the occasional dross.  I have been reading all the posts and don't
think there has been any 'mis-information', just alot of questions.  Hope you can
help answer some of them as time goes on.

Bryan, Garth, maybe you could help Jeff with archive searching.

Again, welcome aboard, and Happy VV'ing.

-Craig
cleagl at yahoo.com
'63 Spyder 'vert
(unofficially) in Group Red