<VV> Birthday--mandatory Corvair Content

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 12 09:51:05 EST 2005

On behalf of my grandfather, Oscar J. Upham, USMC Pvt. 1st Class,
recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor for heroic action in
defense of the American Legation (Embassy) in Peking (Bejing) China
during the Boxer Rebellion and the gunner who fired the first shot of
the Spanish-American War from the USS Oregon in the Battle of Santiago
Bay,
Happy Birthday to the USMC and everyone who has served or is currently
serving this country in uniform.

Rebuilding his son's, my dad's, '65 sedan.  Mandatory Corvair content.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvairium //

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110 (block together, pistons and
cylinders, and one head mounted [both now deflashed] assembled and
mounted)
Sierra Tan, originally (currently Copper) - Saddle, zero rust, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, vertical bumper
guards, w/ 77K (and continuing to hold)
(Still in group red, light at the end of the tunnel : I