<VV> 1966 Corsa 140-4speed for Powerglide Swap

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 15 11:28:04 EST 2005

Certainly a doable thing - but it is a pretty fair amount of work to
remove all the stick shift parts and transplant the PG bits.  As Matt
mentioned, having a complete donor car next to the patient is the way
to go.  However, I'd think there are enough PG converts out there that
finding one isn't *that* hard.  With a little patience one should turn
up in a few months.  Or is this a case of finding a car that's exactly
what they want except for the fact that it's a stick?
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa