<VV> RE: 1966 Corsa 140-4speed for Powerglide Swap

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Nov 15 15:21:10 EST 2005

Just my opinion, you don't have to agree.

Lot of work, but not impossible. Do not attempt to buy the parts
individually, buy another car as a donor, otherwise you will miss something.

Remember, you will be taking a car with a certain good value, and turning
it into a car that will have significantly less value when you are done.
Though it is your car, you can do what you want. Just don't expexct to get
out of it what you have into it.

A powerglide behind a 140 is fairly gutless, (my opinion) been there done
that, yeah I am sure some of you have had great succes with that, I didn't!
The 110 or 95 motor would be better.

Gary Swiatowy