<VV> Vair parts ebay auction in New York

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 15 22:04:20 EST 2005

Wow, nobody out there looking for bits to help out their existing
project?  Just looking over the photos there are a bunch of good parts.
  I'm sure there are some pieces that are currently being bought for
cores (alternator adaptors for one), you could get the cash back, I
think, and still come away with some good bits.  I am too far away to
do anything about it :-(  We need to convince Ryan to take a road trip,
I see a couple starters in there ;-)
--Bryan