<VV> Re: Corvairs on TV?

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Wed Nov 16 06:58:50 EST 2005

A couple come immediately to mind.
On "The Wonder Years" The brother owned a "distressed" early convertible.
Not through the entire series though.
On "Home Improvement", there was an episode featuring a Corvair.

I remember awhile back someone had a link posted to a website where several
instances of corvairs on TV and Film were listed.

Gary Swiatowy