<VV> New MCCA wed address

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 10:52:11 EST 2005

All,

Mid Continent Corvair Association in Wichita has a new web address, www.KansasCorvairs.org. The web site redirects to our site on the CORSA server. The reason for this is to make it easier for people to get to our site for the first time, www.KansasCorvairs.org, is a lot easier to type than http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/index.html.

The domain service cost all of $3 per year, cheap even for this Corvair driver. I believe that the internet can be a great way for interested Corvair folks to find out about our club. The next step will be to get this site put on club business cards for our members to hand out to those interested in finding out more about our club.

I'd like to thank our VV/CORSA webmaster, Bryan Blackwell, for all his help in making this possible.

Ned