<VV> RE: Porsche/ Corvair (Cadet)

mygroups at frontiernet.net mygroups at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 17 13:20:19 EST 2005

Don't forget the Opel Senator. I believe that was the name. I was in
italy for 2 years before my roomate got one. Was HUGE - and then I came
back to the states and realized it was about the size of a late model
Buick Century (current one)... I had been in Italy too long and around
those Italian micro-cars too much... Was a good car though!

I'd still like to have a few of the Opel models we don't get here...

Chris
'78 Westy 2,7L
Cookeville