<VV> heater fan cage.

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu Nov 17 14:48:57 EST 2005

Not true Mike - 20% of our product line has been online longer than
Clark's has had anything online. Our entire catalog will be online by
the end of this year. I'm not entirely certain what the phobia is with
some people about picking up the phone and placing a 5 or 10 cent call.
These people actually belive that spending 10 or 20 minutes (time is
money) typing back and forth to be progress!  Lon