<VV> Re: End of the Corvair Season: NOT YET

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 15:38:22 EST 2005

Well up here in the Tundra of northern Wisc the Corvair season if  over. This
morning the ground is white and it was 17 degrees out. Winter has  arrived. I
have the 62 all tucked away in storage for the winter. We will still  be
corvairing but in a different manner. We fired up the ole Corvair Club here  and
are in our 3rd month. We started from zero and are up to 19 members. Not bad
for this area. We formed a Cavalry and have assisted a couple members that
needed work done on their car. We have a web page in progress with our latest
newsletter on it. _http://www.edselmotors.com/hlcahome.html_
(http://www.edselmotors.com/hlcahome.html)
Take a peek. We have lots of plans for the spring so I hope it  comes fast. I
am the newsletter editor so if anyone has a good Corvair Story  send it to me
and I'll fit it in!! With only 19 members we still have enough  CORSA members
to file for a CORSA Chapter. A couple are waiting for Jan 1 before  they
Join. Not bad for a small club. When we start it I figured we would have  about a
dozen members, so we are exceeding my expectations. I Love it. That's  what
the Corvair people are doing in this part of the country.

Ron T
Head of the Lakes Corvair  Association