<VV> The end of Corvair season--minimal Corvair

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Nov 17 19:09:25 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Norman C. Witte" <ncwitte at wittelaw.com>
Subject: <VV> The end of Corvair season--minimal Corvair

> I had a great summer working on my Corvair, but winter has definitely come
> to mid-Michigan.  .  To choose otherwise is to choose to live half my life
> in unhappiness, and that is one state I would prefer not to visit.
> Norm Witte
*********
Well, if you are an entomology hobbyist, you could move to the warm damp
south ... but how about just purchasing an Ant Farm for those long Mitchygan
winters?    The best of both worlds.  Have you filled your winter bird
feeders yet ?   or get a trick squirrel feeder, put it right outside your
living room window and watchem figure out those puzzles ....

Heck, or curl up with a bowl of popcorn and a warm corvair wiring diagram
.... spring is only ... uh ...6 months away ...

Really liked your little essay, btw ...

regards, ken campbell, iowa