<VV> AeroNed's great idea

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 09:07:07 EST 2005

Fully agreed on all points.  When I originally volunteered to maintain our
chapter site (http://drive.to/CNHCA) I thought it would only take some 10-20
minutes a month to keep current so it was no big deal.  In reality it's not
much more than that, the problem is that it is such a small job it's easily
overlooked.  Which reminds me, I haven't updated in a couple months <blush>.
   ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
   \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
 http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/