<VV> New reader - Older owner

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 01:54:58 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/18/2005 6:02:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca writes:

Just  curious...I purchased a "used" (5000mi) 1962 Monza Convert while still
in  college in Illinois, from a professor who bought a new 63 Spyder  Convert.
That was in Dec '62. I still have that car, albeit needing a  full
restoration. Is there anyone out there who has owned the same 'vair  longer
than that? I also own a '66 Monza Coupe which I "rescued" from an  auto
wrecker in Winnipeg, Canada a number of years ago. Neither vehicle is  in
service at the present time, but in dry storage. Some  day.........

--
Larry Patterson

One of our Silicon Valley Corsa club members, G.W. "Pete"  Peterson, still
owns the 1960 4-door he bought brand new when they came out. It  is the about
the 300th 1960 made at the Oakland, CA plant. It still runs, kind  of, but he is
working on the headliner and a few other things, trying to keep it  purely
stock. - Seth