<VV> Non Destructive Testing - No Corvair

Larry Forman Larry at Forman.net
Sun Nov 20 23:08:58 EST 2005

Hi Jim,
So are you saying you effectively use this for checking cranks for possible
cracks replacing professional Magnafluxing?
Having just paid over $100 for checking 5 cranks (and at a reduced price
too) this would be great, if it is an effective and reliable alternative
process.

Larry