<VV> RE: Subject: Older Owners

Lawrence B. Jahn ljahn at hoopeston.k12.il.us
Sun Nov 20 22:16:16 EST 2005

I purchased my 63 Spyder Convertible new on June 13th at Haas Checrolet
in East St. Louis, IL.  I have the original sales quote and sales
contract.  I drove the car fro 14 years and stored it in a machine shed.
I started the restoration process with body work on Memorial day, 2000.
I turned the bucket of bolts over to the Vair Shop in late Spring of
2005.  It now runs stronger than I ever remember.  I am waiting to get a
top installed in December.  Drove the car over to Indiana to have a new
windshield installed in mid October.  Enclosed is a picture-looks like
Darth Vader reincarnated.
Lawrence Jahn
Hoopeston, IL