<VV> GM Announces 30,000 Job Cuts

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Nov 21 13:28:54 EST 2005

All
I sent Garth a longer message, but I think this gets the drift. From Crains Automotive news, about 3 weeks ago.

Cost of Medical Benefits as a dollar amount included in the price of a new vehicle

GM--1500.00
Ford--1100.00
Toyota in US (Non Union) 135.00
Toyota in Japan           97.00

Union members feel free to flame me, but IMO your union shouldn't have waged and benefitted your butt out of a job. They should have stuck to maintaining a safe workplace,and mediation of employee/managment greviances.

Hank